Home » Uncategorized » Currently Reading:

Family

May 31, 2010 Uncategorized 9 Comments

It’s all about family this week for me.  Her Royal Highness is still here and she has solved at least three long running problems I’ve had.  Gotta love that!

Vivian came over last evening and met her.  Now Duchess knows she’s real!!!

Have a whole crew of young men upstairs with Boomy.  They blew through my kitchen sometime late last night because it is a mess in there this morning.

I am happy.  For real.  No faking it.

Enjoy your day and your family.  Here’s me joyful, joyful:

Currently there are "9 comments" on this Article:

1. Ravis says:

Good morning Judge Lynn,

Glad to see you happy. That’s all that matters.

It seems like the Mumford Mansion has been rocking since last Thursday. Awesome!

Mama Toler is the best medicine you can ever take!!!!!! :)

Take care and be safe!

2. OhioRuthie says:

Love the photo..glad you are having a great time and some problems have been solved!

A storm is brewing here…I really really really hate thunderstorms…really really really hate thunderstorms..ugh!!!!

Happy Memorial Day everyone!

3. Denise says:

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY TO MY JLT COMRADES!!

4. derrick(fb) says:

mommy knows how to cheer her baby up!!! loving that big cheesey bright smile….enjoy your family. p.s. knows shes real?? now thats deep. ladies enjoy the day

5. A.rogers says:

Glad to see you’re back in happy mode Judge. Cherish the moments!! Check this out crew. My family and I donate time and money to the local shelters in our area. I’ve been taking the boys every since they were small. So When I arrived at one of the shelters Saturday the director informed me that my oldest and three of his friends had came and help prepare and serve breakfast and they also helped set up for lunch. She also told me he left a “sizable donation” as she put it and he told her he dont do dishes!! . I’m so proud of him. I hope he continues to help and serve his community which ever path of life he chooses to take. He needs to come home so I can hug him. All I’ve seen since Friday are video text letting us know he’s okay. Finally a I did something right moment instead of “where did I go wrong. (LOL)Enjoy your day guys!!

6. Micca says:

Glad you’re happy Judge Lynn! Your smile is genuine.

Speaking of smiles… :) How’re the Invisaligns working for you? I’m really considering getting them myself…once my benfits kick in. :)

7. Happy Memorial Day, Judge Lynn and family….

Mommy Toler thanks for staying and solving the majority of the problems, we love you also….

8. Yolanda OCM~~~ says:

Hello All

Judge Lynn, just seeing that smile made me forget about the crazy day I had at work today. My fellow co-worker and boss was about to make a sister lay down her religion for a while. I see why I’m in school to become an educator. I would rather work with kids any day. I expect that type of behavior from children.

Micca: We must have been reading each other’s minds. I was going to ask Judge Lynn the same thing. So Judge Lynn, how is the Invisaligns. I had braces when I was in the 8th and 9th grade. I had to have a permanent retainer put in the bottom of my mouth. But, a few years ago it broke. I never got it fixed now my teeth are starting to shift on me. Not a great look on a person. I must handle that problem when I become a full-time employer. LOL.

9. Sheila says:

Hi all

Back at work today of course the week went too fast, and may have a day or two still to take , wont be lossing any of my time.

Judge Lynn, thank the duchess and the family for us, cause we love to see you shine like that.

Peace & Blessings